Tuesday 16 August 2011

Did somebody say SALE?!?!?!



*happy dance*

I've always loved Models Own nail polish, so you can imagine my excitement when I heard they were doing a  MEGA SALE, similar to the Sleek sale that ended happily for some (eg ME), and tragically for others (eg those that are STILL ranting and complaining on their Facebook page *sigh*)
But back to business! If Models Own can get 50,000 'likes' on Facebook by 31st August, we can all get 50% off when we spend £20 or more! Plus if you are super lucky, you could win some of their polish collections or other AMAZING prizes in their giveaways! I dunno about anyone else, but that sounds like a damn good deal to me!
I've been eyeing up some Models Own products for a while... in particular the nail art pen, which WAH Nails played a major part in creating! I bought the first pen they brought out in black, and it has served me well over the months (see pics below). I am FAR from an expert but I found it pretty easy to use even though I don't have the steadiest of hands. This new and improved version is used by the WAH technicians in their salons, so hopefully my cheapskate tendencies will pay off and I can get one the sale!


So head here for full T&C's, and get LIKING! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment