Monday 12 September 2011

Fashion Week Faves

Zac Posen



L.A.M.B


Victoria Beckham

I'm off home for a few days before uni starts again. Deffo looking forward to getting out of Canterbury! Hopefully as I see more collections I like I'll add more of my favourites. On a bit of a sidenote- I saw this picture of Solange Knowles today:
AND FELL IN LOVE! I think it's a great Fashion Week outfit. The top half is somewhat simple to balance out her bright purple maxi skirt and leopard print heels combo. I'm not her biggest fan music wise but in terms of fashion I think Solange can do no wrong. Her outlandish style certainly isn't for everyone, and I could never pull it off, but she wears her clothes with incredible confidence, which leads me to believe she would look good in pretty much anything.
Have you had your eye on anything during NYFW? xo

P.S.- I'm not the most 'tech savvy' person... I can't figure out how to get rid of the ugly white border around  pictures I post? Any help would be much appreciated LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment